Saturday 19 September 2009

jobhunting = lack of inspiration

So I've moved to Kent, completely the otherside of the country miles and miles away from home and..... still no job, home to live in or income..... ahhhhhh!!!! okay so we've not even been in Kent for a week yet so I really shouldn't be expecting to have had any job offers (despite the amount of applications I have already completed). But anyway the stress of no job, home or income has completely blown away any creative inspiration. The inspiration bit of my brain is just full of cobwebs... not nice ones either their full of dust and feel like they've been there for years, decades, centuries even. I need help. NOW. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

3 comments:

  1. go for a walk in a park, enjoy the city, the life, the shops. GET INSPIRED by nature, buildings, strife.

    keep your self busy, I know. it helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, starting to feel more positive about the move now and have been out admiring the kentish wildlife, countryside and castles in between job hunting.
    *high five*

    ReplyDelete