Tuesday 30 March 2010

The last few months...

WOW! Since moving to Kent everything has been pretty hectic. Life isn't so great and we've a list of problems the size Mt. Kilimanjaro but still we paddle onwards and put it all down to experience. The one benefit of living here though in this land of pretentious-ness has been that it has made us realise what we really don't want in life. Money means little to us (luckily we don't have any) and it's the simple things that make us both most happy.

As a result of working so much and having a distinct lack of inspiration here I have found I've not done a great deal of creating... boo, however this is one of my little gifts for my friend back in the land of the great... Wales. tehe.




She has recently developed an interest in gardening (which was a suprise when she's a bit of a princess but in a good way). So for her birthday present (which was in October but she didn't get it till January) I made her this little seed box with pegs to keep her seed packets tidy and organsied.

Unfortunatly it's a bad photo as I took it on my phone. But thought I'd share the idea anyway.

Hope you are well, keep rock'in.

*high five*

No comments:

Post a Comment